Sunday, June 9, 2013

╭(`-´)╮ζ(Ծ_Ծ ζ

l9works: HBD 本当に….本当に….ありがとう浪人さあああん!!!!



l9works:

HBD

本当に….本当に….ありがとう浪人さあああん!!!!

Over at pixiv Dropping this off as a last thing for a while ^q^...



Over at pixiv

Dropping this off as a last thing for a while ^q^ Floccesy Ranch maybe

I’m sorry it’s the last two weeks of uni and i have a lot of deadlines;; but I have seen...

I’m sorry it’s the last two weeks of uni and i have a lot of deadlines;; but I have seen...

daekiri: Uwaaaahhh dae drew a girl?!— /hit okok hehe I forgot...



daekiri:

Uwaaaahhh dae drew a girl?!— /hit okok hehe I forgot to upload for you to reblog Namie ww— Again, happy belated b-day!! o/~~

chobbling: HAVE FUN COLLECTING MANY MANY HYUUS TODAY...



chobbling:

HAVE FUN COLLECTING MANY MANY HYUUS TODAY NAMIE-SENPAI ^p^////

Thank you for sharing your enthusiasm, joy and love for pokemon with us! You radiate warmth and endless sunshine and you deserve the best for the laughs and wonders you've brought along with your amazing art<3

You're an inspiration; lovely humour and I could write an essay on the hours I spend flicking back over and over again through your blog but please do take a trip over to Melbourne when you have some spare time!

I can't thank you enough times for your hard work ; v ; s-so here is Hyuuuuuuuuuuuuuu — he ate your cake.

claviee: Happy birthday Namie ^q^/// Have a nice date with...



claviee:

Happy birthday Namie ^q^/// Have a nice date with Hyuu

lavi97: Happy birthday to Namie! Thanks for being such an...



lavi97:

Happy birthday to Namie!

Thanks for being such an amazing person,your art always puts a smile on my face! ^u^

bunnyshadeow: Happy Birthday Namie! Here is your fave qwilfish...



bunnyshadeow:

Happy Birthday Namie! Here is your fave qwilfish and donuts

kaminene: HAPPY BIRTHDAY...











kaminene:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAMIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESAAAAN!!!

DeviantART version - [link]

sumomomono: Happy Birthday Namie!!! Forgive me for how awkward...



sumomomono:

Happy Birthday Namie!!!

Forgive me for how awkward this looks. I'm still getting used to drawing with a tablet. ;; Your art always puts a smile on my face and your positive attitude inspires me to do my best!

Hope you have a great day!

joodaru: Happy birthday Namie-nee!! i wish you lots of...



joodaru:

Happy birthday Namie-nee!! i wish you lots of fun~~*+*+

25coriandah: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NAMIEEEEEEEE YAHOOOOOOOO...



25coriandah:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NAMIEEEEEEEE YAHOOOOOOOO //FLINGS CONFETTI +*+*+*+* 

I hope you had an amazing year  (last year as a teen WOAH) and have many more amazing years to come! It's been a pleasure watching you for this long (2 years now i think ilostcountCOUGH) your art and personality always make my day so much brighter! ; v ;)/// chokes out dokidoki idol feels oops 

WELL ANYWAYS i drew hyuu/mei for you! ^q^)//// since it's your 20th birthday i thought making them sign out 20 would be cute eheh/// 

mivvu: for this cute...



mivvu:

for this cute lady*

LECHUZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ;(´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)

pyayaya: HAPPY HYUUDAY TO NAMIMIMIMIMIMIEEEEEE!!! Hope you have...



pyayaya:

HAPPY HYUUDAY TO NAMIMIMIMIMIMIEEEEEE!!!

Hope you have a super cute day! Thank you for always being so positive, sweet and funny and share lots of laughs with me! Hope you receive tons of hyuus today yes! 

kimixiii: I made a doodle for Namie . She's such a wonderful...



kimixiii:

I made a doodle for Namie . She's such a wonderful artist and I'm a fan of her work *u*

Happy Birthday..!!

chikappi: Happy Birthday Namie!!! kjhds thanks for being such...



chikappi:

Happy Birthday Namie!!!

kjhds thanks for being such an inspiration and amazing person ahhhh/// I hope you have a great birthday!! (i dont understand Hyuu's hair omg)

kyaptan: HAPPY 20TH NAMIEMIEMIEMIE!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so very...



kyaptan:

HAPPY 20TH NAMIEMIEMIEMIE!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so very sorry it's of this quality I… am ashamed… of myself… ;_; You're a wonderful wonderful person I hope you have a good one!!!!!!!

if you don't recognise this it's the gwiyomi ahah haha

revanche7th: HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAMIE !Wish you happy all...



revanche7th:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAMIE !

Wish you happy all days ! >w< ahhhhhhh

Sorry, I don't have my scanner today. So I can't upload full pic for you ;; __ ;;" …. YOU ARE MY IDOL… NAMIE.. not only but you're my teacher. Your work, Your inspiration even your how-to or tips… You teach me a lot. I really love your personal quote " Draw what you like! Drawing things you like is never a crime. If you don't draw what you like, it becomes a chore! " I feel that… and I always keep it in mind ;; ____ ;; Wahhhhh…….. 

I want to write a lot but, I have a bad English skill. I want to talk with you more and more ( I always see you on twitter. You're really adorable >< <3)

and.. If you don't mind send me your address ;; w ;; ….I really want to send this for you. I really want to. … ////slap my face

Wish you have a fantastic birthday !
Thank you very much

66lulu: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO WAIFUUUUUUUUUuuUUuUUuUUuuu!!! *THROWS...



66lulu:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO WAIFUUUUUUUUUuuUUuUUuUUuuu!!!

*THROWS HYUU CAKE IN YOUR FACE* 

GKSGSKGS  If I left my essay message here It'll take up your whole dash so I'll leave it in the DA post !  /w////

LULUPUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU IS THE BEEESSSSSTTTTTTTTTTT

I NEED

CPR

WHERE IS 

CPR

shipper stuff soorrrrryyyyy









shipper stuff soorrrrryyyyy

No comments:

Post a Comment