Friday, June 7, 2013

bimbo jenjen

Milking time at hucow Dairy



Milking time at hucow Dairy

Can I send u some pics of my cock? I love showing my hard, smooth cock.

Anyone can send me anything, it's not my place to set rules. That doesn't mean I'll enjoy it tho… so don't be disappointed if i don't drool all over your cock. *giggles*

Oh fuck i gotta stop this… no more tumblr tonight…...



Oh fuck i gotta stop this… no more tumblr tonight… i'm gonna go suck my hubby's cock and beg him to fuck my. nitie nite

*giggles* hello kitty



*giggles* hello kitty

kneelingmn: Its cockworship lessons are coming along nicely, but...



kneelingmn:

Its cockworship lessons are coming along nicely, but then again, the only orgasms it's ever been allowed to experience lately are others'.

Photo



*whimpers*



*whimpers*

omg i want turn too!!



omg i want turn too!!

hypdom: Good girls kneel and ask their Master for guidance when...



hypdom:

Good girls kneel and ask their Master for guidance when getting ready

Always

*giggles*



*giggles*

mmmmmmmm





mmmmmmmm

Photo



She needs a tighter corset if she wants those little boobies to...



She needs a tighter corset if she wants those little boobies to look bigger.

mmmm i know that position so well…



mmmm i know that position so well…

thedigger52: I'll take those, thank you. Yes Sir



thedigger52:

I'll take those, thank you.

Yes Sir

Any plans on raising children?

Wow, this is soooo not fun. Just after college i had a medical problem with my ovaries and tubes and had to have them taken out. So now i'm on hormone replacement and i can't have children. We've talked about adoption or fostering but decided it wasn't for us.

slutpetra: presumably-in-no-kuntrol: hmmmm…should I wear the...



slutpetra:

presumably-in-no-kuntrol:

hmmmm…should I wear the pink dress or the bubble gum pink dress?


Often even the tiniest thoughts are hard for a dolly. She will think and think and think and might not ever get an answer.

That's exactly how I feel about everything!! I think and think but never make a decision!!!!!!

Photo



Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment