Thursday, June 6, 2013

Don't let life fuck you, let me ;)

Photo



Photo



I'm pissed -_-

Hello my beautiful followers. I’m fucking pissed right now because of this guy called Nik. He is why i cry every night. He broke my heart, i found out all he wants to do is flirt with some asian bitch called Paige instead of just talking to me :’(

9104785319, here is his number my lovelies. Please…fuck.him.up

where do you live anyway? id totally come fuck you RIGHT now if you lived near me

North Carolina c:

You ride my cock, slowly, because you're still kind of sleepy. My hips thrust towards you, as you fuck me, your beautiful breasts bouncing in front of me, hair in your face. "Oh god! Oh god! Oooh! Fuck!" Shouting at the top of your lungs. I go faster as I get closer to climax… Faster. Harder. Mmmmm. Here it comes. I cum inside you, and pull you down to me for a kiss.

Oh anon you're getting kinkier and kinkier but ik you can do more ;) COVER ME IN YOUR CUM MY BABIES C;

I want to come in during the middle of the night. You'd be naked in your bed. I pull off the covers. "Wake up, my pretty little slut." I growl in your ear. You're still waking up, and I throw your legs over my shoulders, and throw my face between your legs. "Oooh" you moan, your eyes opening for the first time. You pull on my hair, bringing me closer. I grab your hair, and in one motion pull myself onto my back, and you mounted on top of me…

Ooooh yeah fuck me!!

C'mon Anon fuck me with EVERYTHING you got! MAKE ME CUM!!!...



C'mon Anon fuck me with EVERYTHING you got! MAKE ME CUM!!! IK YOU WANT THIS!

i will stick my dick so far up your pussy, youll cum instantly. idc if you dont like anal, i will force my cock up your ass until you moan and force me to stop. ill cum all of your face and youll eat it all up. then youll ride me until the sun goes down. we'll do it all again tomorrow

Anon never made me so wet before ;D

I would love to put your on your knees and make you beg for my cock. I want to see the lust in your eyes when I pull it out, and press it against your lips. I would slap your cheeks and chin with it, making you wait. I would put the head of my cock in your mouth, put my hands on the back of your head, and pull myself in. I wouldn't stop until my nuts are on your trembling lips, all nine and a half inches shoved deep into your throat. And then I'd pull out, and make you beg for it in your pussy.

Ooooh yes anon i love you

Want to see my body?

ALL ANONS TELL ME THE MOST DIRTY ITTY GRITTY NAUGHTY THING YOU WOULD DO TO ME AND IF I GET ENOUGH ANONS TO TO THIS THEN YALL WILL GET MORE THEN JUST ASS TOMORROW ;D

So, you liked my story? I can't wait to see what everyone else would do to your body.

Yes c: i liked it a lot

I would love to. I want to pick you up, shove you against the wall, and ram you against it, over and over and over. I'd throw you on the bed, bend you over, and fuck your tight cunt from behind. Pulling your hair, fucking you slow, making sure your pussy feels all of my cock. I'd pull out my dick, flip you over, and cum all over your tits, making you lick it all up like a good girl.

ALL ANONS TELL ME THE MOST DIRTY ITTY GRITTY NAUGHTY THING YOU WOULD DO TO ME (kinda like what this anon did) AND IF I GET ENOUGH ANONS TO TO THIS THEN YALL WILL GET MORE THE JUST ASS TOMORROW ;D

4theloveofcum: I am playing with my pussy on camguys u wanna...



4theloveofcum:

I am playing with my pussy on cam
guys u wanna cum with me

I want to hear you scream >:)

Then make me ;D

if us anons are nice, can we get some ass from you tomorrow? ;)

:3 maybe c;
If you're REEEEEAL nice i'll give you an ass bending over c;

Well, if you lived closer to where I am, I would love to fix that. You probably wouldn't want it though, I know you like big dick and I only have 7 inches.

I like all dicks as long as they can cum and make me scream i love em'.

How often does someone get to fuck you?

Not that often :(

When was the last time you got fucked?

Last sunday c:

A little about me ;D

I’m a screamer, a squirter, deep throater, a i can take a whole 10” dick in my pussy balls deep c;

I'm glad you're back, I've missed your posts, they make me so horny, but I want to chop that other anon's dick off for being such a cock block

:) i'm glad there are still some good anons out there and i'm sorry to punish all the ones that have been nothing but nice to me but today isn't my best day and i don't feel like taking any shit tonight. Once again i'm sorry to all my AWESOME friendly and considerate followers, i promise i'll make it up to you c:

No comments:

Post a Comment