Sunday, June 9, 2013

Horny Former Virgin

Love morning snuggles with these two… After a nice BJ for...



Love morning snuggles with these two… After a nice BJ for Surge

Surge's Birthday Today!! Hi All, sorry it's been a...



Surge's Birthday Today!!

Hi All, sorry it's been a while, i have been swamped at work, and at home.

surge doesn't know about my tumblr, and i don't really want to share it with him.

it's his birthday today!

we had a marathon sex session last night to celebrate. well actually we have been having sex very regularly, we have actually had some form of sex 9 out of the past 10 days. 7 of those days were sex and 2 of those days he got a BJ. our sex life keeps improving, and lasting longer. he mentioned this the other day, we had just finished having sex, and we were both worn out when he said "baby the sex is amazing" i think it's because i feel more comfortable with him, i'm more confident, and we experiment more and try different things….yes we had anal sex *golf clap* it was painful, but we did it lol …my bj's are intense, and he can not get enough.

we'll wind down for the day, he gets home from work at 6.30pm we'll have dinner, shower, then jump into bed. first we snuggle and kiss, then his hands wander down into my undies, plays with me for a while, at the same time, my hand is massaging his dick and balls, we work ourselves into quite a frenzy, then i usually go down on him, and when he gets excited on the verge of cumming, he penetrates me and he comes inside. we usually do the missionary position 4 out of 7 times, and the other times, either doggy style with my head on the bed, and ass in the air, or my back to his front and he enters me from behind.     

last night we were both feeling a little randy. i got home from work early, showered and dressed. he got home and we had dinner. after dinner, i was lying on the bed fully clothed. i was watching him undress. he came to sit on the bed in just his underwear. he was rubbing my pussy. he pulled down my pants enough to see it. i had just freshly shaved there too. he said it looked perfect. he spread the lips apart and flicked my clit. he bent down and kissed it. before i knew it, he had positioned himself between my legs, pulled my pants off, and had my legs spread. he began playing with my pussy, sucking my clit, fingering me and my ass. i was in ecstasy. I came a few times. It was only the third time he has gone down on me.

He was sucking and teasing my clit relentlessly, I was gyrating and squirming in delight. When I couldn't take it any longer, I pushed his head from my pussy and he got up and thrusted his dick in my face. I gave him a blow job, he was rock hard, I alternate in sucking the tip and head and underneath his dick with my tongue and deep throating him, which he loves, and I constantly play with his balls and ass which drives him nuts, in a good way. He loves my blow jobs and tells me how great he feels while i'm sucking away. I always get 'baby you're the best' 'baby i'm in heaven' 'baby this blow job is the best'…he goes on and on. When he gets close to cumming, he always says 'baby i'm tingling' I hear my queue, and I amp up the intensity.

Last night, he stopped me, turned me onto my stomach and grabbed my hips and thrust him self inside of me from behind. He is on his knees, and i'm ass up, my hands are free to play with his balls, which I always do. Last night he got so close to cumming, but then stopped himself. I was like baby what the hell… he said, no I'll cum later. So he gets up, dick still hard, and has a shower, I strip naked and wait for him in bed. He comes back into the room after his shower, and jumps into bed with me, we flick through the channels on tv, there is nothing on. He turns to me, we kiss, he rubs my pussy, I rub his dick he gets hard, I give him another blow job, then he wants me back on my stomach, he penetrates me from behind, my head is on the bed, and my ass is up, his dick is hard as a rock, I feel him hit my cervix over and over again, I squeal in pain and pleasure, he loves it. He thrusts in and out, watching himself, he fingers my ass, I play with his balls, he cums and I feel him quivering inside of me, the ecstasy of cumming, the relief, he stays inside of me, we catch our breath, he finds my underwear on the bed somewhere, and as usual, I plug up my pussy with them after he comes, as to avoid spillage. We have leaked a few times, and I hate sleeping in a wet patch. Sometimes I have a 'cum rag' as he calls them, which is just a plain old hand towel, but when they are all in the laundry basket we use my undies. He lays down on the bed, exhausted, I get up, in a daze and wash off in the bathroom, I always bring him 2 wet ones (baby wipes) to wash/wipe his hands and his dick. I jump in bed with him and we snuggle. We always kiss each other good night, and say sweet dreams.

I woke up at 6 am this morning, got his lunch ready for work, and put it on the dresser next to his present. It's his 40th birthday today, and I bough him a beautiful Emporio Armani watch. I wrote him a card which said……

Surge,

You the most amazing person I have ever known.

You're my soul and my prince charming.

My love for you is forever growing stronger and my life wouldn't be anything without you.

You are the reason why I am happier than I ever imagined I could be.

You are a shoulder to cry on and you always make me smile and laugh no matter what mood I'm in.

Thank you for showing me that dreams can come true and that two people really can be made for each other. You're not just my boyfriend, but my best friend. You're my everything, my most amazing dream come true. No one in this world will ever be who you are.

Remember that even when I'm not there to hug you or hold your hand or kiss you, I'm holding you to my heart.

I love you more than words and wish you the happiest of birthdays.

Happy Birthday hunny bunny.

Love you

 

He wants to avoid the celebration of his birthday, so we are going to the movies to see oblivion with tom cruise tonight.

Take care xx

My sleeping beauty…..



My sleeping beauty…..

Late night photo of Surge and the dog



Late night photo of Surge and the dog

It was our 6 month anniversary on Friday 8th August, and we were...



It was our 6 month anniversary on Friday 8th August, and we were not in a good place with each other, on Sunday he said he was going to see his friend to help him on his car, Sunday night when he got home he had this card for me and my favourite chocolate. I actually burst into tears when I opened and read the card. It was so sweet. So we had a good long chat, and we're in a good place at the moment! Let's see how we go!

9 feb 2013

uugh im in a little bit of a slump right now. surge and i had another fight this morning. it seems...

Look how cute Surge is, he sends me texts like this last one...



Look how cute Surge is, he sends me texts like this last one even when we're sitting in the same room hehe

I love this man!

Guess who sent me a text today?…… The stallion I...



Guess who sent me a text today?……

The stallion

I am not writing back.

21 jan 2013

well well well….. guess what… i was walking hand in hand on the side walk, with surge,...

how about a gang bang with 5 blokes, make up for lost time,getting fucked by them one at a time and used you like a slut covering you in cum, using you all night,tell you that you are one dirty slut as the all fuck you,

yeah, i dont think so buddy… you have a vivid imagination though, kudos.

11-jan-2013

Hi all Happy New Year! Sorry it’s been a while, I have been busy with work and personal family...

8-13 DEC 2012

so it’s been a week and a half since Surge moved in…it’s been a bit of an...

6- 7 Dec 2012

ok, so he’s now gone 24 hrs cold turkey. no weed. nothing since wednesday night. last night he...

BREAKING NEWS....5-6 Dec 2012

wow, so a lot has happend in these past 24 hrs….. Wednesday morning surge rang me and told me...

Naaaaw… I miss my boy!!



Naaaaw…
I miss my boy!!

1-2 Dec 2012

wow…what a weekend. I worked on Saturday, so I didn't get to surges until 6pm. when I got...

this is what Surge wants to do to me, but i find it gross…



this is what Surge wants to do to me, but i find it gross…

21 & 24-25 NOV 2012

Last Wednesday 21 nov, I went off to surges. I didn't cook anything, and before I left home I said...

You are fucking gross and fat af get a life you little fucking whore!

Hahahahahhaha my first hate mail! Hey loser, go fuck yourself cos I doubt anyone else will! Next...

Here's an edited quick video of cum dripping out of me...



Here's an edited quick video of cum dripping out of me from this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment